1. Eating around five to six meals a day will boost and keep your metabolism up. Start with a larger breakfast and try to eat smaller portions every next meal. The last meal, try to make it the smallest one. Stay away from high in sugar meals as they can be hard to resist. Take note that meals that are small will lead to you getting hungry sooner. Get used to being hungry until you’re used to it.
2. Remember to drink at least 8 cups of water a day. If you want to function optimally, you need around 12 cups. Water contributes to your body flushing out toxins that make you gain weight.
3. Stay away from getting bulking. Static muscles are only good for short term energy. These muscles are ideal for quick bursts of energy use for short periods of time. Work on your smooth striated muscles also known as your skeletal muscles. The muscles that you can’t control, the ones underneath your static muscles are the ones you want to work on. To train these muscles, getting your heart pumping exercises are perfect . Exercises like swimming, skipping, kayaking are all great for building up your endurance muscles to train them to continually burn fat.
4. Try not eating unhealthy foods. Look for any chemicals that you’re unsure about and avert from those kinds of foods! The food companies, to increase their profits, load their processed foods with preservatives.. They want you to love the taste so they load it with artificially created sugar, such as fructose, sucrose and glucose. Stay away from packaged bacon and beef jerky as they are processed foods. Foods that are able to last weeks without going bad most likely contain harmful preservatives. If you have been eating large amounts of processed foods, try a detox cleanse to get rid of all the toxins in you. The toxins being removed resets your hormone levels which will lead to your increase in metabolism.
5. Remember to eat foods that keep you from getting hungry, like potatoes, dark greens, potatoes and whole grains. Foods that are high in satiety helps you stay full and happy between the different meals. In general, foods that contain high amounts of water, protein and fibre will help you to stay full or at least feel full for longer periods of time.
6. Try going for more fat burning foods! These are foods that are low in calories.! Some examples would be foods like celery and pineapple. Try to avoid the fatty dressings or dipping sauces to contribute to the taste
7. The right types of exercises are what you need. Working on your abs with crunches and sit-ups will strengthen your abs but that doesn’t mean that they’ll start to burn off your belly fat. This is because one of the last sources your body goes to for energy is your belly fat. At least 30 minutes of cardio are the best kinds of exercises you can do. After your use up all the sugar in you, this is around after 30 minutes of cardio, your body starts to use fat as the main energy source. Cardio exercises for longer than 30 minutes a day will help you to continually lose weight but also build up long lean muscles to help you lose belly fat.
Learning these seven simple healthy weight loss tips can help you to lose belly fat and overall receive a healthier lifestyle.
- How To Reduce Belly Fat – 4 Key Steps (johnisfit.com)