Most of the time it is not enough that you lose weight, you also need to tone up to get into top shape. What a lot of people do not know is that there is still a lot of work ahead of them if they are hoping for a nice ripped body especially the abdomen. Get right on these following exercises and you could easily learn how to lose weight in a week.
There are very specific exercises to lose belly fat and if you intend to see actual results, you have to start immediately after you reach your ideal weight. Here are 5 of the best exercises you should do:
1. Crunches- You must have heard of this routine a hundred times before, probably more, but it is a fool proof way to achieve a rock hard set of abs. If you are a beginner, you can start with at least 10 everyday for the first week then increase it to 25 on the second week, 50 on the third week, and so forth until you reach the 100 crunches per day mark.
2. Regular Cardio- Aside from the crunches, you should not neglect your cardio routine because in order to maintain you ideal weight, you have to continue burning off calories. The only way you can get a well formed body is if you keep the calorie deficit in your system so you do not gain any weight at all.
3. Full Sit Ups- The difference between a full sit ups and a crunch is that the former has more extensive effects that the latter as it also exercises your back muscles not just you abs.
4. Side Crunches- This routine is a slight variation of the regular stomach crunching and it happens to be extremely effective not just in trimming belly fat but also in strengthening the arm muscles.
5. Alternate Leg Lifts- This is great for the abdominal muscles as well as the legs and thighs.